Good day, it is 17. 08. 2018, Friday in 33. week.
Organization H.E.L.P. Trust from India (Human Education and Liberation for Poor) was established as an organization in 2004 and addresses the desperate need to save children and youth in the rural unprivileged districts of Tirunelveli and Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu, South India from prostitution and to give them vocational skills. It works for the development of the rural unprivileged people and is focused on two projects to prevent children and young adults being forced into poverty following the devastation wrought by the tsunami in 2004.
Underprivileged children and youths should be provided with an opportunity to equip themselves with basic education and also to nurture and develop their latent talents and skills in order to realize their maximum potential. Our emphasis is on providing education not as in a typical classroom, but to give a child a wider canvas of exposure in a socio-cultural environment.
Our aim is to start 20 evening schools in the rural areas of South India by 2010 and to adopt all the less privileged children and provide them with a valuable education that will lead to a better life.
Our Target Group
We are working with children, women and youths who are agricultural or fishing community laborers and Beedi rolling workers of the slums and very remote villages of Tirunelveli & kanyakumari districts of Tamil Nadu, India. We are implementing our projects with the help of local leaders, churches and women and youth groups.
We aim to educate children and youths, especially girls, and to empower the social, economic and political status of Dalit and other underpriviledged community members.
Our Mission is to bring relief to all ethnic groups, especially focusing on orphans and abandoned children and families in rural areas of south India.
Main objectives of our organization
- To provide vocational training for unemployed and uneducated youths and girls and to get them employment.
- To form self-help groups for rural women and girls and to improve their saving and credit.
- To provide youth and child development programs, to organize associations for youths aimed at distinct groups and to start orphanages.
- To provide relief and rehabilitation activities for victims of natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, etc.
- To provide communities with old age homes, orphanages and child care centers.
- To provide communities with relief and rehabilitation activities.
- To provide care and support for HIV/AIDS affected community members and their families.
- To provide child development programs through Evening Schools (Tuition Centres) and to provide the necessary educational materials to support the programs.
- Mr. Jegan Tharmaraj - Managing Trustee
- Mr. Madhan - Vice President
We are a registered non-governmental/non-profit/non-political/non-religious organization. We have registered our organization in the name of H.E.L.P. (Human Education and Liberation for Poor) under the Tamilnadu Trust Registration Act.
- Registration Number: 437/2005
- Organization PAN Number: AAATH5935P
Reference and source
English: English Alphabet, English letters
Mathematics: Arithmetics training, Chess, Chess and mathematics
Chemistry: Actinoids, Lanthanoids, Multiplication table, Periodic table of chemical elements
Geography: Capitals of Indian states and union territories, India, Koli, Koliyankulam, Map of Tamil Nadu Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Surat
Languages: Language, Tamil language, Sanskrit
Evening School project in India
School: Evening school 2007 - 2008, Evening school in 2009, Evening school in 2011, Evening school in 2013
Students: Dinesh Rajas, Mariya Jesu Raj, Mickel Annad Anuja, Ronial student, Sudarmani Sundar
Partners: HELP organization, Nabuur, Partners
Promotion: Donation, Link exchange, News Stories, Video, Webshop