Good day, it is 22. 02. 2019, Friday in 8. week.
|Cities of India||Mumbai|
|Founded:||250 BCE - documented evidence|
|Population:||2008 estimate: 13,662,885|
|Area in km2:||603.4 km²|
|Time zone:||+5:30 UTC|
- The most populous city in India.
- Districs: Mumbai City, Mumbai Suburban
- It is capital of Indian state Maharashtra.
- Including suburbs Navi Mumbai and Thane it forms the 5th world's biggest metropolitan area with 19 million people.
- Its deep natural port handles over half of Indian sea transport.
- There is hindi television and film centre called Bollywood.
English: English Alphabet, English letters
Mathematics: Arithmetics training, Chess, Chess and mathematics
Chemistry: Actinoids, Lanthanoids, Multiplication table, Periodic table of chemical elements
Geography: Capitals of Indian states and union territories, India, Koli, Koliyankulam, Map of Tamil Nadu Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Surat
Languages: Language, Tamil language, Sanskrit
Evening School project in India
School: Evening school 2007 - 2008, Evening school in 2009, Evening school in 2011, Evening school in 2013
Students: Dinesh Rajas, Mariya Jesu Raj, Mickel Annad Anuja, Ronial student, Sudarmani Sundar
Partners: HELP organization, Nabuur, Partners
Promotion: Donation, Link exchange, News Stories, Video, Webshop